Welcome and thanks for your interest in registering for the EcoCanada courses offered through Youth Boost.
Please review the Course Overview by clicking the link below prior to selecting the course of your interest.
- Essential Skills for Job Seekers [Course Overview]
- Navigating Canadian Environmental Law [Course Overview]
- Technical Writing Basics [Course Overview]
- Essential Skills 200 [Course Overview]
- Project Management Key Concepts [Course Overview]
- Project Management Essentials (Meridus/ECO) [Course Overview]
- Communication Essentials [Course Overview]
Complete the following form with your information and when prompted, select ONE option from the course list above.
After submission, you will receive an access code to the email you register with to gain free access to the course. Please make sure you have access to the email inbox provided. Please note, you will receive your access code within 24-48 hours and be sure to check your junk email just in case.
Free access to these courses will be provided on a First-Come-First-Serve basis and we cannot guarantee by submitting the form you’ll gain access to the course selected until you have received our email confirmation.
IMPORTANT: Free access codes will expire on March 31, 2024. Codes are not redeemable for cash and cannot be transferable for a cash refund.